- Approx 6 Kilograms (kg)
The DEBEAKER beak trims and cauterizes in a single operation. This inhibits bleeding and beak regrowth. Birds usually begin eating right after trimming .Everyday the DEBEAKER is used by turkey growers, hatcherymen, broiler producers, egg producers and game bird breeders around the world. Improvements to the DEBEAKER include a redesigned blade contact area. Contact leads have been eliminated with the use of heavy transformer lead end terminals which provide better blade contact. Maintenance is reduced and easier to perform. The previously used carriage hinge has been replaced with pivots mounted low on the center line of the blade. This gives a squared, even cut on the birds beak.
The DEBEAKER is supplied complete with Blade, standard beak support and 6-foot power cord.
Features of Debeaker Machines :
- Proven Accepted and used by poultrymen around the world.
- Rugged Designed for years of service with minimum maintenance.
- Economical Long life gives extremely low cost per bird.
- Adaptable Full line of blades, attachments and power units available f or all types of beak trimming & toe clipping.
- Versatile Suitable for small, medium or large producer.
- Flexible Can be operated by power unit or foot pedal.
- EGG LOSS
Beak Cutting Ratio
750 to 900 per Hour
Temp of Hot Blade
600 to 800 Degree Celcius
50 to 60 Hz
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
332, GIDC, Por Ramangamdi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391243, India